- GetTouristGuide connects You with Tour Guides who are seeking to provide tours and travel related services. We do this through our website, gettouristguide.com (“Site”), which is a communications and payment processing system that enables the connection between You and the Tour Guides.
- GetTouristGuide assumes no responsibility for incorrect information collected from any of the tour guides registered gettouristguide.com, any delay, changes in his/her schedule, strikes, injury, weather, fire, theft, quarantine, medical or customs regulations and similar act or incident beyond its ability to control. GetTouristGuide Private Tour Guides is not responsible for any arrangements made between you and the tour guide in the country you visit.
- You understand that the Tour Guides presented on the Site are independent contractors and that the Tour Guides are not employees or agents of GetTouristGuide. You hereby understand and expressly agree that GetTouristGuide does not control the quality, timing, legality or any other aspect whatsoever of the services actually delivered by the Tour Guides, nor of the integrity, responsibility or any of the actions whatsoever of the Tour Guides.
- The Site is a searching platform for enabling the connection among Tourist and Guide. The Site does not take part in the interaction between Tourist and Guide and therefore is not responsible for any loss or damage incurred by any User arising out of or in consequence of using the Site including but not limited to any communication or interaction between Tourist and Guide or any tourism or activity which Tourist or Guide participates in.
- Pricing is set by the tour guides directly and not by GetTouristGuide. The tour guide has an option to receive the due cash payment in the local currency rate on the day of the tour only if all parties agree. Otherwise the currency and amount outlined on the confirmation of booking is the legal amount due.
- The booker is responsible for paying the balance of the tour cost directly to the tour guide on the day of the tour.
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with other GetTouristGuide Members and local personal tour guides. GetTouristGuide reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members and take appropriate action GetTouristGuide, in its sole discretion, finds any violation of these Terms or other improper conduct.
- The Site may not be used to recruit, solicit, or contact Tour Guides for employment or contracting for a business not affiliated with GetTouristGuide unless you first obtain express written permission from GetTouristGuide.
- You are responsible for providing accurate, timely and complete information in connection with Your registration for and use of the Site. GetTouristGuide is not responsible for any claims relating to any inaccurate, untimely or incomplete information provided to us by You.
- User must be 18 or over in order to be a User of this Site. Any Guide’s account is void where prohibited. By using and/or viewing this site, User represents and warrants that User has the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of its terms and conditions, that User is at least 18 years old, and that User is not prohibited by law from using the Site.
- The Site has no control over and is not responsible for the content of or claims made on websites that may be linked to or from the Site, whether or not they may be affiliated with the Site. Any websites linked to or from the Site are for User’s convenience only, and User accesses them at User’s own risk.
- You understand and agree that GetTouristGuide may review, modify, or delete, without notice any data, text, software, music, sound, message, photograph, graphic, image, video, profile, blog, review, information, comment, work of authorship, or other material or expression (collectively, “Content”), whether posted publicly or posted privately to other Members, that in the sole judgment of GetTouristGuide violates these Terms might be offensive, indecent, or illegal, or might harm, violate the rights, or threaten the safety of any person. GetTouristGuide is the final arbiter of what is and is not allowed on the Website.
- GetTouristGuide uses its best efforts to monitor Tour Guide profiles, service offerings, actions and comments, and suspend privileges to any Tour Guide not adhering to policies of GetTouristGuide. By using this Site, you agree to report any alleged improprieties of any Tour Guides to GetTouristGuide
- The deposit of approximately 20% of the total cost of the tour, is payable to GetTouristGuide on booking. This deposit is fully refundable to the booker only if the tour guide does not show on the tour day and time. For any other reasons the “deposit” is non-refundable to the booker.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. GETTOURISTGUIDE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; NOR DO WE MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF THE SITE IS AT USER’S OWN RISK. THE SITE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT FOUND ON THE ADVERTISEMENT OR THE GUIDE’S PROFILES. THE SITE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE SITE MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT ITS POSTINGS OR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, WITHOUT DEFECT OR ERROR FREE. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
USER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT ANY MATERIAL, AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS DONE AT USER’S OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT USER WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO USER’S COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA.